Classic hydraulic rotator complete with lever
The hydraulic rotator is designed for screwing the screw piles. Produced as a complete set of the hydraulic station "Hercules" as a replacement equipment. It can also be used with other oil stations with a pressure of up to 16 MPa (160 Atm) and an oil flow of 20 - 40 l / min. Hydraulic motors GPRF with a rated torque of 8700 Nm are used as a drive. The delivery set includes wrenches - adapters for bladed screw piles with a diameter of 57, 89 and 108 mm. Adapters for diameter 76, 133 mm and Krinner multi - turn conical piles are supplied on request. The manual hydraulic rotator has 2 versions of the lever attachment: quick - detachable with a spring cotter pin and on a bolted connection.
• High torque;
• Robust and ergonomic design, developed from our own installation experience;
• The presence of a reverse;
• Long service life;
• Fast and reliable connection with the oil station;
• Ease of fastening to a screw pile;
• Can be used for all types of screw piles, including Krinner.